Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The best kind of blessings.

It's amazing how life's smallest and simplest miracles are some of the greatest miracles life has to offer. These last couple days have truly been an eye opener for me but I have come to realize all it takes is faith in your savior and believing he gave you these trials for you because your the only one strong enough to handle it and make it out on top. Life get's very overwhelming at times, being an 18 year old girl brings the stress of over thinking and analyzing everything for "secret meaning", getting your life in line for the coming year of college and figuring out where you want life to take you, relying solely on yourself for the things your parents use to provide for you, getting a job to support yourself through adult life. It all just seems to pack on and the stress and anxiety weigh us down to the point of breaking. I have reached this point in my life for quite sometime it feels like and its almost a feeling of suffocating but your almost to the point of breaking free and shedding away all the negative. This sunday I was blessed to have a priesthood blessing, to comfort me in my time of need. The impact it had on me during was absolutely amazing, it felt as though all my worries and pain had just been lifted from my life and I was getting a chance to start over with more strength to carry on. Im so grateful for having that available to me when I truly need a boost most, Im grateful for the greatest best friend being there for me, and crying as much if not more than me letting me know she cares the world for me. It's amazing how one little thing can change your life completely and give you hope to continue on. Sometimes, we think we can do it alone, but other times, it's okay to ask for help and let someone hold our pain for just a little bit. What a beautiful thing it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment